I’m very proud at how much better I am at keeping my cool when my family tries to be massive bigots around me. People tell me they like and are inpressed by my (public) speaking, I learned from arguing with my family.
The saddest thing is that most people will find this humorous instead of serious. We’re standing right beside one another, and yet we text others instead of actually speaking to each other. Have you ever sat down and thought about how uncomfortable we now are around one another that it’s so bad that we literally pretend to be texting someone when we’re not, just so it’s less awkward to stand beside people? What’s supposed to strengthen our bonds has taken away from it. It’s time to take our faces out of our phones and notice the world, give a kind gesture to someone, and go SEE your friends instead of just texting them.
I’m going to let that sink in.
Ah yes let me just up and leave school right in between my classes so I can go see the friend 40 miles away that i’m currently texting instead of making idle chit chat with the people around me that I don’t particularly care for.
Fuck your pretentious shit.
"whines evil technology is making people antisocial its not real communication if its not face to face and im a pretentious self righteous shitbaby that asks random people on the street for the time and feels good about it"
5 Ways 50 Shades Could Still Have Been Compelling Without Involving Christian Grey Dropping The Ball on Educating Ana About How Kink Works:
- Ana and Christian meet at a munch. Ana is new to this shit but eager to learn, Christian has had several past subs who he liked but ultimately didn’t click with. Christian and Ana work out a dynamic together that includes exciting new things as their relationship evolves.
- After a couple of dates with Ana and determining that things are fairly serious, Christian shows Ana his Red Room of Pain. Ana has a lot of misconceptions about kink that Christian clears up, and they slowly incorporate kink into their vanilla sex life as Ana realizes that hey, she actually enjoys this.
- Ana is an experienced submissive, Christian is a newbie dom. Tension as Ana teaches Christian to find his own way to be dominant while still maintaining their power dynamic.
- Ana is a newbie domme, Christian is an experienced sub. Ana learns about herself and what she likes through her hot, kinky sex with Christian.
- Ana is an experienced sub, Christian is an experienced dom. Drama is derived from an asshole in the community, from them trying something new and having it go wrong in some way, from having to keep it from their families, from their car breaking down with a tentacle chair with tying points in the trunk, from literally anything else but “yeah, go check out Wikipedia, Ana, that’s all the education I’m going to give you.”
Oh, my, look how easy that was.